Leverage LEAN Management System principles to foster a culture and future state of continuous improvement. This aggressive 90-day engagement is designed to identify, scope and improve the top three issues affecting Revenue Cycle operations.
First 30 Days:
- Interview Revenue Cycle stakeholders
- Communicate engagement across the organization
- Review data and identify trends
- Begin department and/or issue specific huddles
- Begin building revenue cycle business plan that will support the engagement and future state efforts
- Load data to e4caster™ dashboard
- Agreement on targeted issues from first 30 days, finalize business plan
- Implement applicable LMS principles for each business plan item
- Measure improvement
- Select leaders for future state transition
- Ensure RC team visualizes metrics that are critical to the business plan
- Begin transitioning daily meeting huddle ownership to future state leaders
- Ensure we improved every day. Close out meeting with RC leaders to review summary of engagement
- e4caster™ Dashboard
- e4caster is an e4 proprietary Program Management Dashboard that provides information that enables executives and decision makers to make quick and precise decisions that result in lower program management costs and higher program success rates.
- Revenue Cycle Business Plan
- Boot camp data and findings will enable the creation of the Revenue Cycle Business Plan, a blueprint to future success of the Revenue Cycle department.
- Contract Catalog (if needed)
- Contract Catalog can be used to share negotiated rates for all contracted health insurance plans with everyone in your organization. Easily compare services to determine how you are paid and what service codes make up a contract term/package.